Location: Loyola Grand Villas
Lot Area: 1,000 sqm.
Frontage: 33 meters
Floor Area: 1,408.77 sqm.
- Four level house (3 floors above ground with 1 lower ground floor);
- 5 Bedrooms each with 1 toilet & bath per room;
- 7 toilet & bath totals as Master's and One guest room has "his & hers toilet & bath" with 2 large walk-in closets (at Masters and Guest Room) plus one shower room for pool and the pool is 19 meters long by 4 meters wide with cover;
- 3 additional Powder rooms – G/F, 2/F and 3/F;
- Spacious maid’s room and driver’s room with their own toilet & bath for each;
- 5 car garage fully covered and enclosed plus spacious driveway for at least 5 more cars;
- Hot Spring Spa on 3/F deck;
- Pool -- 19 meters long by 4 meters wide with cover and shower room;
- 16 units of split type air-conditioners with power save technology
- High-end materials for most of the house:
- Lighting system
- Toilet & bath fixtures
- Solid wood flooring (master's BR and dining)
- 25KV Generator that powers 60% of the house power requirements.
- SMART Home Technology
- Automation of gates, garage doors, blinds, music and video systems, air-conditioners and lights via iPad and iPhone with internet.
- CCTV Security System.
Also in the hilly Loyola Grand Villas is a one of a kind house for that one of a kind owner.
Over 1,400 square meters of floor area allows you to live freely and comfortably in your own terms.
The garage is large enough to fit five cars inside and five more on the driveway.
Heading inside, this house of clean lines and simple sensibilities evokes a fresh feeling.
The white walls allow you to furnish this house with your own touch making this place your own home.
An expansive two-story height living room gives this home its grandiose feel. Its ceiling to floor glass wall blurs the line between the inside and out.
This dining room can comfortably fit 10 persons for a proper sit-down meal.
The kitchen is every cook’s dream with more than enough space to fix a multi-course meal. A wooden island and white countertops allow for a clean and organized preparation.
There is a secondary kitchen for additional prep work.
Leading out into the garden is a lanai. Serving as an extension of the living room, entertaining guests can be seemingly brought from the inside for an outside experience.
Further down is the patio and a garden with plenty of space to roam around.
Adjacent to it is a 19 by four meter lap pool.
This pool is partially covered and has a shower room for your convenience.
Upstairs, there are five bedrooms. Three of them have one toilet and bath each while the master’s and guest bedrooms have separate toilets and baths for “his and her.”
On the third floor, a hot spring spa allows you to unwind after a long day.
Other spaces include a gym room, a large recreation room, an office and a balcony.
High-end materials are utilized for the house including the lighting system, the toilet and bath features, and solid wood flooring for the masters’ bedroom and dining room.
Features of this house include a generator set, a CCTV security system, and SMART home technology allowing for easy living.
A simple house that’s big on space, it only needs an occupant to call it his or her own home.